4/05/2015

Coco Chanel: An Intimate Life (by Lisa Chaney)


 I thought I'll give you a little peek into my library by showing you my favorite book of the past month or so. I am not completly through the book yet, because I lead pretty busy life right know (loads of stuff to school, singing and drama classes...), however I love it.  I have to say, I admire Coco Chanel more and more with every chapter. I got this gem for my birthday and I cannot be thankful enough! 
 I am not usually into biographies, but this one is special. The way it is written is just amazing, really fun to read. I always go through pages so quickly!

 I also love to read while listening to music on Spotify. My favorite playlist at this moment is 'Indie Acoustic' and HERE is the link.






Love,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment